My girls have been wanting to get feathers in there hair forever. When I took them to get there haircuts this week I had a coupon for a free haircut. So I figured Id buy them each a feather. They were both so happy. Karlee even said, I was the coolest mom ever. :)
**A little background about Emily. When we are in the car she always wants to know who is singing the song. She has gotten pretty good at figuring out if its Taylor Swift, Journey, Katy Perry, ect. Lately she wants me to "Google them" so she can see what they look like. She is so funny. Anyway when they put her purple feather in she said, "I'm just like Katy Perry now." I thought, Oh, No! She had seen a picture of her with purple hair, that girl kills me!
2 comments:
As my girls would both say..."STYLISH" :)
Stephanie, You are a cool mom.
Post a Comment