Karlee was in a Spec Commercial last Friday. It was really fun to watch her. She loved playing in the mud with her new friend. I love watching her, she is so happy doing films. It was really COLD and about the last few minutes she said her toes were frozen, considering most the Adults had on coats and gloves Id say both the girls were Amazing!
Random May 2026
2 months ago
4 comments:
that is awesome!!! congrats to Karlee! I can't believe how fast she is growing up!:)
That is Way Cool!
It would be fun to watch Karlee in action. I'm certain she is a pro by now.
Thanks for letting us come to watch the kids on Saturday. We really did have fun with them. Hope you and Matt enjoyed your time together. Papa and I had a great time with the kids. love you all. Grandma B.
FUN FUN FUN!!!
Post a Comment