Rodney wanted to have a Baseball Birthday party. I cant believe its been a whole year since we moved into our house. It seems like we were just moving in and he was turning 5 and getting ready to start school. I love this boy so much. He has such a tender heart. He is so sweet and has the sweetest personality. I love watching him grow up. One day some really lucky girl is going to catch this Stud!
4 comments:
So glad he had a Happy Birthday!!! You're such a fun party planner!!!
Happy Birthday Rodney you remind me of Uncle Adam so much.Your Mom did a wonderful job on your cake and party.Grandma C.
You did such a great job with all the party planning! We love us a party :)
~A
Rodney you are so handsome, I want to kiss your cute little face! Steph you are super mom I love the decorations, what an adorable idea!
Post a Comment