Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mason is 17mths!


So Mason is 17mths old and he finally said Mama! He has said it on accident a few times but I think I was so excited it freaked him out :) I also don't think he knew what he was saying. But on 5/17 he finally said it and has been saying it since and I can tell he knows what he is saying! This morning he also turned on the t.v and said "giggle giggles"  Which meant he wanted to watch the Wiggles. We are in trouble :)

The other day Mason was being really quite and I looked to see where he was. He was on the kitchen table, again, but this time he was trying to lift the class cake dish to get to the cake. This boy is sure a busy boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mason certainly works from his own agenda. What a cutie! If you have ever wondered who will give you the most gray hair,...it might be this one. However, gray hair can also come from laughing so hard that it makes ones hair turn silver. Not that you have any, just to explain it when you notice any!!! Loves, Susan