Matt runs his first 5k
I am so proud of my husband! About a year and a half ago he decided to get healthier. He has lost a little over 100lbs! If you want to read about his weight loss journey you can read his blog http://justthefatkid.wordpress.com/
My sister and Matt both did a 5k together. Thats 3.12 miles. He finished in 38:32:28 I am so proud of you Matt! Way to go!
5 comments:
Way to go Matt. You sure look good.Love Mom Clements
I can feel the excitement!!! Way to go Matt! I love that you all were his cheerleaders!!!
That is so awesome that he was able to lose all that weight and then run a 5K. Congrats Matt!
Thanks everyone! I was really happy that I didn't die. I felt like I was going to through most of it but I didnt so we are good. This wont be my last, thats for sure!
Oh Matt, you are up'in the expectations for all of us but keep it up. We are still depending on you to inspire the rest of us! Love you! Mom
Post a Comment