This has been a super busy summer. Emily has been growing so much, she wants to wear Karlee's clothes, p.j's, and shoes. She wants to go to the Big school so much. Since her bday is in Oct she has to wait another year to start. She has been trying to learn to read and loves doing "homework." She wants to be just as big as her big sister Karlee.
Karlee has also had a busy summer. She had a biopsy done on her tummy, we found out that she is lactose intolerant. She also had to have her top of her lip cut, got her ears pierced and had to say goodbye to her best friend that moved away. This girl needs some good news!
Mason is busy like always, getting into everything and Rodney is excited to start 1rst grade and learn Spanish. Even though he tells everyone he is going in to 2nd grade. Hahaha



2 comments:
I can't believe it's time for them to start school already! I don't look forward to that! They're all growing up so nicely! I hope they all have a great 1st day and meet good friends!
I can't believe Rodney is going to learn Spanish! Awesome! You have to keep us posted on how that goes!
Post a Comment