Who's the Birthday girl?
My little Lulu is 5! She is such an Amazing girl! We are so blessed to have her for our daughter. She wanted to have a ballerina birthday. She is not a big pizza fan so I asked her what she wanted and she said macaroni and cheese and grapes. So thats what we had! After lunch someone knocked at the door, we thought this weird because all of her friends were already here. To Emily's surprise Ballerina Kymberlie came to the party. She played princess music and taught the girls how to dance. She was a hit at the party. Happy Birthday sweet girl!















3 comments:
Cutest party idea ever! I love the cake and invitations! They could not be more cute! And I love that a surprise ballerina showed up! What a brilliant idea! Happy Birthday miss Emily!
Thanks, Stephanie and Matt, for having such awesome children. Emily, the BBQ for your birthday was so fun and it was enjoyable to see how much you appreciated all of your gifts. You are such a sweetheart. We certainly love you all. Thanks, also to Steph, for posting the pictures.
Grandma B.
Seriously, that was the best party ever! I'm so glad you go all out and crazy like me. It's SO fun :)
~A
Post a Comment