
Mason I cant believe you are already 2! Man how the time goes by too fast. You are a very funny boy. You always keep us on our toes. Its funny the things you do that your other siblings never did. You are such a little ham. :) We got Mason a cupcake and sang Happy Birthday to him. The first video didn't work but he kept saying, No, no in a sweet voice. He seemed to be really embarrassed. He also kept saying, "Memes birthday." He was sure it was Emily's birthday not his. He got a tool set that he loves, aunt Kirsten sent him a spider man hat and p.js, Gma Clements got him a bunch of pants and a jacket and aunt Andra got him a puzzle, book, bath toys and a cookie monster phone he loves. We are having more celebrations on Saturday when we are with Grandma and Papa Bro.
Somethings Mason says:
Happy DoDo-means Happy Birthday
Mason Mathew Bro stinky* we think this is hilarious
Daddy Mac
Mac Daddy- I'm pretty sure he is trying to say daddys name is Matt. Matt Daddy :)
He calls applesauce-Happy
A couple of days ago he brought me a can opener and a can of peas and said "peas" it was so cute
He calls teddy graham crackers-baby bears
He loves to dipdip- all of his food in anything
The night after Halloween he woke us so hungry from walking so much he kept screaming "Juice, Crackers" over and over.
He loves to say "I cute." and he is :)
He loves to sing I love to see the temple, Twinkle Twinkle little stars and the Daddy song
He loves to find Chippy our elf every morning. He says, "Chippy go?" Meaning where did Chippy go?
He loves to scream, "Wake up mom/dad." He finds this very funny
When Matt was tickling him he said, "don't daddy." we laughed so hard
Then he said, "Darn Mommy" at church. We don't know where that came from little stinker.
Mason you are growing up so fast. We love you so much. We love that you are talking more and that you have such a fun little personality. Hope you have a wonderful Birthday!






2 comments:
I'm so glad he had a good birthday! And thank you for adding in his sayings! I'm excited to hear him talking more. Oh, and please tell Em that yes - she is totally hot! What a goofy girl! :) I'm so excited to see you guys on Friday!!!
Mason, you are adorable! You make Grandma and Papa Broschinsky laugh as well. It is amazing that you are two already! I remember when you were born and going to visit you and your mommy at the hospital. Everyone was so amazed with how much hair you had...and still have! You are a cutie. Happy Birthday, Mason. We love you so much! Grandma B.
Post a Comment