I cant believe how big Mason looks!
Purple night gowns
Star Wars P.J's
The girls both got American girl dolls, that they love!
Matt surprised me with blown up pictures of the kids he framed. They look so nice in our front room, I love these pictures!
Our cute little family
All the Broschinskys
For Christmas this year we went up to Logan a few days before Christmas and got to see our little niece Parley get blessed. She is such a wonderful addition to our family. We of course made our famous sugar cookies and Papa Clements famous breakfast bread that everyone loved. Then on Christmas Eve we came back home. The weather was so bad it took almost 4 hours to get home.
Christmas was wonderful the kids got up at 8 am! They ran and opened there stockings and told us that Santa had eaten the cookies and left a note for them. The girls both got American girl dolls, perfume, a shoe ring holder and dress necklace holder, clothes, girl Lego's and Emily finally got her own DS. Rodney got several star wars toys, books, bey blades, and a millennium falcon ship. Mason got a shopping cart, spider man chair, and toys. Matt got a few movies, running pants, sock and sweaters and then g.c. Every year he returns/exchanges what I get him and he always says just get me gift cards, which I think is not fun, but this year I gave him a bunch of gift cards. Matt blew up pictures of the kids and had them framed, I love them so much, he also got me some baking things I had wanted, Taylor Swifts new c.d, a necklace holder and a cute little cupcake stand.
I am so grateful for my family. I love them so much. I am so grateful for the Savior and all that he did for me. I love this time of year, minus the cold. :)








3 comments:
I love our kids and I love our family. It was so much fun to spend so much time at home.
We are happy that you are feeling better, Stephanie. I loved caring for the kids but it would have been better if it was for you and Matt to have made your trip. Hope another opportunity comes up again for you two. Love you all, oodles! Grandma Broschinsky
It was so great to spend time with you guys at Christmas! Love all the photos of your family and especially the ones Matt took on the wall! They are awesome! xoxo
Post a Comment