Friday, February 22, 2013

Funny Friday

So I got out the BBQ sauce & realized I accidentally bought spicy instead of normal. I said, "Oh crap" & Karlee asked what was wrong I told her what I did & she said, "Its called read the Label." I said "rude" she said, "Mom laugh that was funny." Its like watching myself in the mirror. *Just got busted by a 9yr old :)

We were eating taco soup for dinner & Emily just asked if she could have seconds on the cheese & sour cream only. Hahaha

Mason was freaking out saying he wanted his "doofflop" what the freak is a doofflop?? The girls were upstairs brushing there teeth so I thought he was saying toothbrush. I kept telling him, he could brush his teeth after his bottle. Well he kept yelling for it. So I finally said lets go find your doofflop? He went upstairs and got his football. I would of never figured that one out. :)

Mason was being a stinker and dumping out all the toys and blankets we just cleaned up. So I was trying to get him to clean them up. He was not listening and just being silly. I said, "Mason your not listening and your breaking Mamas heart." I didn't really mean it, I was just hoping he would help out. Rodney who barely has a voice whispered, "I'll heal your heart." What a sweat boy! Mason is too, just in that moment he was being a stinker.

I said to Rodney, "you are losing your blankets" he said, "at least I'm not losing my mind."   Very clever!


 

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ha Ha. Love this post. R. always tells us "ish. ish." We still have not figured out what "ish. ish" refers to.