On Saturday Matt surprised the girls and I with Disney on Ice tickets. I had really wanted to take the girls but wasn't sure if we would be able to go. They have never been to any Disney shows or Ice Skating shows so they were in Heaven. I loved watching both of there faces light up. We also went out to dinner after words. This may not seem like a big deal but it is in our house. With Matts schedule I don't get very many opportunities to do something with just my girls so I was really grateful that we could make this happen. My girls told me at least 20 times "thank you" and that this was the best day ever. :) I sure love them!
we had really great seats
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a super time!
~A
What a fun Momma/daughters date! I'm really glad you got to do that. I am jealous, I can't lie.
So happy that you 3 had a "girls time out on the town"! Super fun and cool.
Grandma B.
Post a Comment