Friday, April 26, 2013

New Ward

Well our ward boundaries changed. It was very hard for me that about 6 families were pulled out of our old ward and put together with 2 other wards to create a new ward. I finally had a ward family that I loved so much and felt so close to and starting over is very hard. Well I got a call from the new Bishop and he asked me to be the 2nd Counselor in the Relief Society. He told me some personal things that really helped me to heal the loss of my old ward. It was very inspired because I needed to hear exactly what he told me. We were supposed to have a get to know you BBQ but with the weather it was changed to bring a treat and get to know everyone. I decided since we were supposed to have a bbq we would still get a hamburger just in cake form. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are so clever, Stephanie. If I saw something so clever, I wouldn't cut into it. Just looking at it would be a treat enough! Susan