Anyone who knows Rodney knows he has the kindest heart. Today was his last day being 6. When I was tucking him in he started to cry. He said he didn't want to grow up. I told him there were tons of fun things about growing up. Like driving, going to the temple, playing sports, going on a mission & getting married. He said, "I'll cry on my wedding day." I said "Cuz you'll be so happy?" He said, "no Cuz I'll miss you." I reassured him his wife would be so kind, sweet, beautiful and love him so much that he would be so happy that day. He said as long as we live in *our town and you babysit my kids for free. He is such a sweet boy. I love him and his tender heart so much. Whoever he falls in love with is sure going to be a lucky lady!
No comments:
Post a Comment