Monday, July 1, 2013

Karlee

Karlee filming a broadcast for the LDS church
The girls did a 1 week dance class which a performance at the end of the week
Karlee got a piano!
Some of K's friends
K's 3rd grade class
Karlee and Rodney both got the Highest Award you can receive at school. I'm so proud of them both!


It so hard for me to believe that Karlee is almost 10! She keeps reminding me that she is almost to her double digits. It seems like yesterday I was crying in our little trailer and trying to figure out how I was going to tell Matt that we were finally going to be parents and now I have a little girl who only has 2 more school days until she is officially a 4rth grader! She is an Amazing girl. I sure love her! I am so proud of her for earning the highest medal at school. She did so great! This was her second year doing piano, which she loves and she has been doing harder songs so I bought her a foot pedal to plug into her keyboard well it stopped working soon after. I have been wanting to get her a piano for a long time I just knew we couldn't afford one.  We were so happy when our neighbor called and told us her Grandfather was selling theirs. It was an Amazing price and a Huge blessing! Also this year Karlee was an extra for another LDS world wide video, it was a ton of fun! What a great Year 3rd grade was!

No comments: