Monday, July 1, 2013

Mason


Mason and his best friend






Mason Mason Mason! You are so Adorable. The funniest things come out of your mouth. It surprised me everyday how fast you are growing up. I told Dad that it feels like you were a baby the shortest and this makes my heart so sad. You say the funniest things and sometime I have No idea where you get them from. I am so impressed with how good you can ride your scooter and you are talking so good! You have a little buddy that you love so much his name is Julian. I love that you love him so much. You also had your last night in your crib again. If amazing how this time around you have actually stayed in your bed so much better. Mason even though you are growing up so fast you will always be my baby boy!

I do not believe in scaring your kids. However this is round #2 of Mason being in his big boy bed and if he thinks that if he gets out of his bed "The Kraken" will get him, who am I to change his mind. Especially when its working. Bwhahahahahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Mason, for coming to our house! Grandma and Papa had a great time with you! You do say such funny things. As we first drove past the Logan Temple and then the Logan Tabernacle, you looked over to the tabernacle and said, "That's the Logan Taber-tencle." Loved it. You are a handsome little dude. Love you, Mason! Grandma B.