Friday, August 2, 2013

Broken bones on the 3rd day of school


Well he did it AGAIN! When he was a baby he broke his arm from flipping of the back of the bed and got a blue cast, in kindergarten he broke his harm in 3 places falling off the rocks in our back yard and got a red cast, in 1rst grade he was in a boot for a few weeks from hurting his foot playing soccer with Karlee and the 3rd day of 2nd grade he was walking backwards and tripped over someones foot and broke his wrist and is now in a green cast. I love this boy so much but can we please bubble wrap him??

The picture I took of his x-ray isn't a good view to see the break but I still thought it was so cool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rodney, it is really good to have modern medicine however, try NOT to use it quite so much! We are sorry that you broke your arm. We hope the rest of your school year will go up from here. Loves! Grandma and Papa Broschinsky