Yes I clipped his hair back so he could see his food he was eating :)
I am a little angel
He calls this his Aquabats face
What a goofball
I want to start by saying How much I am in love with this little dude. He melts my heart with one look of his goofy faces in 1 second. He constantly makes me laugh and he makes me crazy. He does wild things that make me wonder where he comes from and the next minute when he knows I am frustrated, he says, "Mommy" I say what and he repeats several times, "Mommy." He knows he is funny and he thinks this is wonderful.Before Matt and I had any kids when we were in our first apartment. I had a dream that Matt and I were both asleep in our bed and a little boy about 2-3 ran in our room and his long blonde hair bounced as he can in. He ran into our room and gave me the biggest hug. I woke up from this dream hugging myself. I have very few dreams that I remember for years. This is one of those ones that stayed with me. As I had the older 3 and none of them were blonde I began to wonder if this dream meant anything. Then I had Mason.
Mason has been scaring me since I was pregnant with him. We thought we lost him twice and the second time I found out that the cord had ripped and there was a chance we could loose him. I was on bed rest a little over 5 weeks. Then as the due date got closer, Jan 3, I began to have other problems and the fluid was very low. They took him a little over 2 weeks early. Within the first 18 months Mason had Broncilitis and RSV twice and was hospitalized both times. Not to mention he had tear duct surgery and also tubes in his ears from multiple ear infections. Did I mention he also had the croup.
A couple of weeks ago Matt had a work party. It was outside with over 300 employees and all of their families. They had a rock climbing wall, multiple bounce houses, snow cones, balloon lady, food, live entertainment, the works! Well we were all sitting down to eat and I asked Matt to grab the stroller, he literally had to turn and grab it, and to put Mason in it while I cleaned up our plates. Well I grabbed the plates and looked up to count the kids 1,2,3...where is Mason?? I asked Matt where he was, he had just been at the table with all of us. He was GONE!! Gone! We looked around and did not see him anywhere! We started to look around and I noticed the other kids were trying to be helpful and look too, so I went back and told them to please sit at the table so that they didn't get lost too. Matt and I split up and were looking for him. By the time I got to the 3rd group of people to ask them if they could look around someone asked what he was wearing, luckily I remembered, but then it hit me someone was asking me what my baby was wearing. I started to cry, hard. One of Matts bosses came up to me and said lets go announce it on the microphone. As we walked over, I was so scared and embarrassed, right before we got there I heard my baby crying! It was music to my ears! He had run, really far from where we were and thrown off his shoes and gotten stuck in one of the bouncy houses. It was the longest 10 minutes of my life. I sat down and bawled. It was horrible to not have a clue where he was or if he was hurt or not.
It gets worse. Then we made plans to go to the swimming pool last week. Mason had fallen asleep and so I texted my friend that we would be late. Then I had to get 4 kids out the door and pick up one of Ks friends, when we got to the pool Emily told me we forgot the life jackets. At this point we were 30 min late and I said I just would watch them like a hawk I was not going back home. Worst mistake ever! Next time go back home! Well we stayed at the pool a couple hours and had a great time. The baby part is not deep but if Mason falls its deep enough that if he cant get up fast he could drown. So one time I did have to run and pick him up . I stayed close to him. I was talking to my friend but always had an eye on him. I am a very paranoid mom. Well I was in the middle of the baby pool and he was walking back and forth on the filter/drain thing to me and down it and back to me. No biggie, its 1 inch deep there, its safe. Well it is kiddie corner to the whirl pool. He got confused and jumped into the whirl pool not the kiddie pool. Its 4 ft deep! I ran as fast as I could and jumped into the whirl pool which was quickly pushing my baby away. I can still see him lying on his back in the water with his mouth and eyes open, it is the worst image I cant get it out of my head. Luckily I grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the water. I started to hit his back. He was a little upset but he was totally fine! It was a miracle. After we left the pool I pulled the car over and cried so hard. I couldn't get over the fact that we could of lost Mason. If I had been looking away for a second I wouldn't of noticed him jump into the wrong pool. If I had been a smarter mom I would of gone back home even though we were late. I would of died if anything happened to my baby because of me. The second we got home I put the kids life jackets in the car so that we always have them.
I feel so strongly that this little boy of mine is meant for Greatness. He must have an important job here on this earth because already in the less than 3 years he has been through so much. I swear he has a guardian angel watching out for him. Heavenly Father has big plans for him and I knew he was special before he was even born.
Funny Mason moments:
I thought I was passed the point of getting peed on, Nope! I told Mason you don't pee on Mom! He said, "do we pee on bad guys?" No buddy not even bad guys. Hahahaha
I could hear Mason pushing. I said Mas are you pooping? He said, "Yes for Grandma." Bwhahahaha
Mason I love you so much, you mean the world to me. I may need to bubble wrap you until you are 18 and then send you on your mission. :)












No comments:
Post a Comment