Monday, November 18, 2013

Karlee is in a movie


Before you freak out. No my daughter does not ever dress like this, that is why she loves acting, you get to dress up like someones else. She got to be a part of a movie that is being made called Whip Brawler. They were filming a "goth scene" and she was one of the goth people at the party. It was such a fun day. The last picture is one I took of her in the car on the way home. I told her to put her hand on the window and mouth "Help." We laughed so hard when people looked in Horror at her make up. It was great fun! Even the guy at in and out burger said, "Wow she is glaring at me." Then she and I busted up laughing it was too much fun!






 She loved these boots, probably because she was 3 inches taller :)


 Karlee and the director Lucas
 Karlee and the actor who played Whip Brawler

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Three inches, huh? I think that would make her taller than Aunt Kirsten, right? Karlee has had such great experiences and she is soooo....good! Even in goth though, she is still stinkin' cute! Susan