We just got back from a week long vacation. The last time we went anywhere was before we had Mason and we went to St.George. We dont do big vacations. This was Huge for our family and we were all so excited. This was Mason, Emily and Rodney's first time on an airplane. We flew to LA and then drove to San Diego. Emily and Rodney's ears hurt when we landed and driving in the car Emily cried half the way and Mason cried the other half, he was so tired. Then we Spent a whole day at Sea World, it was so fun to see all the animals that normally we'd never get to see. I especially enjoyed going through a tunnel and seeing sharks swimming all around you. It was so scary and cool! Karlee and Rodney's first ride was the Atlantis ride. It was a Blast. Karlee and I rode it twice. :) Another day we spent having a picnic at the beach. It was so warm but the water was freezing. We had a blast putting our feet in the water. I bought the kids new jammies that they could have for our Disneyland trip and they were so excited to wear them.
This sandwhich was so good! They took out the middle of the bread and stuffed it with spagetti, so yummy!























3 comments:
I love the pics! I can't decide which ones I like the most since they are all great. Your a hot momma in the pic with Matt!! Love you!
Thank you for sharing. What a grand trip you had. Hopefully the kids won't remember the aches and pains but will remember a week with no one else but mom and dad and happy events. So glad that you all could have such fun! Lucky family! Love the pictures! Grandma B.
I can't wait until I get to see the rest!!! :)
Post a Comment