My little Christmas miracle
When I was pregnant with Karlee we had gone through a ton to get her here. I thought I had a miscarriage and went to the hospital. I was a wreck! I can still remember so clearing the ultrasound person putting their hand on my knee and saying listen! It was Karlee's hearbeat. I could see it and hear it. She was ok! Matt and his dad gave me a blessing, in that blessing I was promised that Karlee would make it to full term and be healthy. There were a few other scary times and I always held on strong to that promise that I was told she would be born healthy to me. She was born Dec 3,2003 9lbs 10oz and 22in long. She had a ton of hair and she was the best baby. She was so happy and really a Mamas girl. When she was 1 day old she smiled. She was one of the greatest gifts I had ever been given. She has the kindest heart she seeks out those who need a friend. She is not shy at all. She loves to preform in front of people. I am so proud to be her Mom. Happy Birthday Karlee girl!
Random May 2026
2 months ago


1 comment:
Karlee, you were and still are a blessing to this entire family. We ALL adore you! I am so grateful that you are such a fine example to your younger brothers, sister, cousins and future cousins. Thank you for the blessing of you! I love you, Karlee. And Happy Birthday, even though it is belated. Grandma Broschinsky
Post a Comment