Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Karlee and I go to California together

Karlee and I on the airplane
sleeping beauty
all the cuties










Karlee had a great opportunity to represent Persnickety and do an editorial shoot with Model Life Magazine. Luckily Grandma Bro was available to watch the other kids so Karlee and I could fly down for the weekend to California. We had the best time together. We laughed in the car, we sang, we just got to hang out. It was one of my most cherished times with her. She didn't have to be the big sister and we just really enjoyed each others company. She is a really fun girl! One night my eye was twitching pretty bad and I told her and she said to me, maybe you have tourettes. I didn't even know she knew that word, and she was dead serious. We laughed so hard. It was a great opportunity for her, we met some new friends and we had a wonderful girls weekend together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You two will always remember that event as a cherished memory. So happy you could do this together. The picture of Karlee is elegant and yet sweet. It shows her personality. Love it! Grandma B.