Monday, February 3, 2014

January update








They say the older you get time really fly's by. It is so true!! I swear I just had Karlee and now she is 10 and I have 4 kids. This year will be my husband and I's 15 year Anniversary!! Its so crazy!! Thats why I try so hard to keep up with my blog so I don't forget all the fun things we do. In January my best friend, Laleh, came out to visit us with her 2 kids! It was so great to see her! We met right before we both turned 14 and she has been one of my longest and dearest friends. I loved catching up with her and meeting her new baby girl. 

I got to see my brother Joel and his son, Gabe. He sure is a sweet baby! I had a Superbowl party with the kids and now we are trying to get through the next few days so we can enjoy being off track next week!! Rodney has been having a lot of bad headaches and we found out he needed glasses for reading. He may also need them for seeing far but that will be down the road. He is also playing Jr Jazz Basketball and loving it. He sure is a handsome little guy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your posts are great. Keep posting so that the rest of us can stay informed too! With all of your family's activities, this is one way for us to try and keep pace with everything. So, thanks, from the rest of us who love watching you all live your daily, day to day, things! Love you all. Susan/Grandma B.

Kirsten said...

Oh my goodness. I love his glasses! He looks so smart and handsome! PS - I'm watching Empire Strikes Back right now and thinking of you guys. :)