Man this year is flying by, I thought I had already posted this but I guess I forgot to. This month was busy like usual. Karlee got to be in a film called Your Right Mind. She was really excited to be on such a big movie set. We went there thinking she would get to meet Katherine Heigl but she was at another location, Karlee was really bummed. But then someone asked her if she had seen The Chronicles of Narnia and if she knew who Prince Caspian was. She said she did and they told her he was in the scene with her and should be there shortly. When he came up to where we were he was so nice to everyone, I didn't know he was from England so we talked about that. There was another little boy on set and he asked Ben Barnes if his tattoo's were real or not. He told him they were for the movie and then he told the kids never to get tattoo's. I asked him if Karlee could get a picture with him and it was so funny to me that she was so far away from him, he pulled her by him. I asked her later why she was being so shy (she never is) she said he was really cute. :)
Mason moved into his big boy bed and is staying in it now so that has been huge for him!!




No comments:
Post a Comment