I sure love my kids. Karlee Broschinsky got a check in the mail last night for being an extra on the movie Your right mind. She told me she wants to buy her brother and sister a DS game for always being so supportive of her. What a great sister!!
Mason is so funny. He wanted me to take a picture of him so I did and then he asked me if he got photo bombed. He is 3. He is so funny!!
March 17, 2014 We woke up to green toilet water, shoes/hats thrown everywhere, and a box of Lucky Charms spilled on the table. My kids know I would never buy that cereal. That leprechaun is silly!!
What Mason will look like when he is an old Man
The bankets our Broschinsky family tied and was able to donate to the kids at Primary Childrens hospital
The girls dressed up Mason



1 comment:
Classic photos. Love these kids.
Susan
Post a Comment