Saturday, March 29, 2014

Utah Film Award Show

 My gorgeous date
Me and my girl

Heather Beers and Karlee
These 3 are doing a film together in May :)
 Sally Meyer, Sadie, Karlee, Demi, and Adam Moss
(All working together on a film next month)
 Karlee on the Red carpet
Karlee just filmed with these 2 Amazingly talented women in Whip Brawler

We were not planning on going to the Utah Film Award show, not because we didn't want to go (We did) it just didn't look like it was in the cards well about 4-5 hours before it started we decided we were going to go. I did not have a dress. I had not put Ks hair in curlers. All the sudden we decided we could pull it off and go! I borrowed a dress, we got ready in time. We are nuts but I am so glad we went. It was so fun to see so many friends that Karlee has worked with in the past and celebrate with friends that won. 

On a side note. When I was pregnant with Karlee and my friend Janae was pregnant with her first child we went and saw the movie Charly. We balled like babies, I thought one of us might go into labor. I loved that movie so much and thats when I first saw Heather Beers on the Big screen. I thought she was an Amazing actress and I was so impressed with her performance. Fast Forward 10 years later. We have a family friend, Jason, he is the nicest guy and very talented. He just did a commercial with Heather. Then Karlee and I went to the Utah Film Awards. When I saw Heather I felt like such a nerd, but I waited for her to finish talking and I told her that I loved her. Thats what I said. I am such a nerd!! Then I told her how I saw her for the first time when I was pregnant with K and how it was so neat to get to meet her when I was with Karlee. She of course was so nice and said she appreciated me sharing that story with her. She told Karlee that she hoped one day they could work together. I had to tell myself to calm down (in my head). It was really cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't life wonderful? We are given little opportunities to share things with others that have become so personal for us. They don't realize how something they have done has influenced us but when the chance comes along to connect with them, how they respond is a big deal. Outstanding that she connected with you in such a positive manner. Very cool insight, Stephanie! Susan

Erin said...

I'm glad that you got to go. What an adventure! It is also great that Karlee is in so many movies and advertisements.