Well every year my sister has a girls only Valentines Party. It is always a blast and something that I look forward to every year. We bring 14 of the same Valentines gifts and then we trade coming home with 14 different presents. It is so much fun and I love going and laughing with friends. My sister is an amazing party planner and she had the yummiest treats. Thanks Andra for being such an amazing sister I sure love you! I just have to add that Kirsten was feeling bad that Candice and I were so much taller than her that we got down on our knees. It was so funny. Thanks Kirsten for being a good sport!


2 comments:
That was dang fun huh! That is probably my favorite party that I throw. I LOVE getting presents and eating with good friends. Your the BEST sister and I wish I still had some revel bars...they were gone is 10 min!!!!
How fun, you are so lucky to have a sister to get together with so often.
Post a Comment