Friday, February 6, 2009

Our Week


Well last Saturday was my little nephew Bentleys birthday! He is 3 yrs old! I love that Rodney and Bentley are only 3 mths apart. I hope as they continue to grow older they will be best buddies! We had a ton of fun at his Carz Birthday party. Happy Birthday buddy we sure love you!

When we got home our house stunk we figured out the fridge had broke and all the food had gone bad, it was really warm in there. Thank goodness that we live in an apt. and that we got a new one the next day. Sunday Matt stayed home with Emily since she still had a cold and he was waiting for the new fridge. We enjoyed watching the Superbowl together as a family. Karlee kept saying this is the best Superbowl party ever. Its actually the first time we have watched it with the kids. All day Emmalous was pulling on her ears. So Monday I took her into the Dr. they said she has an ear infection and RSV. They said she probably had it the last 2 wks so in another wk or 2 she should be fine. I cried all the way home. I was like I have been in the house for 2 wks with sick kids and now 2 more to go ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I need a break.

Matts sister is so amazing! I love her so much. She has been such a huge blessing to our little family. She helps us so much with the kids and one time when I was barfing my guts out and pregnant with Emily she came to our house at 2 am so I could go to the emergency room. My point is she is freaking awesome. Well she told Matt he was babysitting and she was going to take me out on a date. We went and got Rumbi Grill, my favorite:) and then got caramel apples and went and saw Bride Wars. I was so glad that there were only 2 other girls in there cuz I laughed so hard and so loud plus we cried. It is the best chick flick in the world. I love you Kirsten thank you for being such a great friend to me. I felt so much better so now I can make it for 2 more wks.

Wednesday was Lost and Matt and I love that show and Emily climbed up on Rodneys queen size bed and was jumping. She is seriously a monkey.It is so funny to see your kids have there different personality's. She is defiantly more adventurous than the other 2 and she love to try to climb up everything, even into the bathtub! I love that crazy monkey!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really liked
Bride Wars, too!

Kirsten said...

Awwww. Steph, I love you, too! You were an awesome date and we should do it more often! Thanks for what you wrote, though...it really means a lot.

periwinkle4 said...

wow, that is a lot to go through! I'm glad that you had Kirsten to take you out! Hopefully Emily will feel better soon. I've never had a fridge die like yours, but my kids have left our big freezer open a couple times and that is horrid. Glad you got a new fridge so fast! One perk of apartment living, right? Here's hoping for a better week for you!

*A* said...

Fun for you! I got to see that movie a couple weeks ago and thought it was cute. You should make your landlord pay for some groceries~that's not fair!

bananaberry128 said...

your fam is too cute! hope all is better.
i wanna c this movie so bad!
have a good day!

Chris, Elyse & Kaitlyn Harris said...

Hey Stephanie! so good to see that all of you are doing great!
I miss seeing you! check out my blog before it goes private. but leave me your email so i can add you!

Aubs said...

sorry you guys have been so sick for so long. I know how you feel. I am going crazy having to stay inside for so long & recovering from having Cade. I am really looking forward to Spring so I can go outside with the kiddos.
I hope Emily starts feeling better soon.
Glad you got to get out & have some fun with your sister in law. Hang in there it will all be over soon.

J♥M said...

Sounds like an eventful week. Hope that this new week has been better! Hope you're all well!

Brett And Tiffani said...

I'm sorry your kids where sick for that long. You know you can let Rodney play with Joshua anytime, just call.