Remember when I was doing that really crazy adventurous thing. I'm talking about that extreme thing I was doing when I jammed my pinkie. You know its black and blue and it hurts so bad I almost cried when I picked up my purse. Well its called doing the dishes!!!! Yes you heard me, I
didn't even realize how wild things could get when you are doing the dishes.
7 comments:
I'm sorry that happened! I hate when you jam your fingers! It hurts so bad!
That must hurt so bad! Oh the hazards of homemaking! Hope it feels better soon.
I didn't take the time to comment on all of your other posts, but it looks like you've been having some fun and the kids are just dolls! Chris just cut our boys' hair last night. I need to find a salon for Miss Jera. She hasn't had a haircut since we cut off her dracula hair when she was a baby. But it is time. And what pretty Valentines flowers! How sweet!
I know that doing the dishes can be pretty crazy. I haven't jammed a finger or anything, but there are some times I can't hold a dang thing. Every time I drop something I can always her Jentry ask me if everything is okay...but, yah....anyway, sorry bout the finger steph.
SO sorry! Guess some one else will have to do the dishes while you recover! Looks like you had a great time celebrating Valentine's Day! Love the collage!
Were you pissed or something?? ha Ha
Were you pissed or something?? ha Ha
I love the extreme dishwashing. That's a tough one! So how do you get your pictures like that? Is that how you upload them? You'll need to let me know.
Post a Comment