I cant believe that my little boy is 3! He is such a fun and sweet little boy. We had a really fun day with a soccer game, then pancakes, watermelon, OJ, and Chocolate Milk. (Speed Racer loves that kind of breakfast.) Then we had cake and presents. Rodney got a tool box, watch, Book of Mormon, Fire Hat, 2 awesome cars, squirt gun, pool floaty, chutes and ladders, 2 dog books, summer clothes, swim trunks, airplane, Bolt the movie, coloring book, bubbles, and something to color in the bath. He has had so much fun with all of his gifts thank you so much to our family for supporting our children. We sure love ya!
After everyone left he fell asleep holding one of his cars. Matt took a really cute picture of him sleeping! We sure love you Rodney!
6 comments:
What a cute boy! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow???
Looks like Rodney had a fun birthday! I love all of your pictures! So cute!
What a cutie!
Fun, Fun, Fun...I'm kinda craving some more cake!!
I can't believe he's 3, either. Wow, time flies! Happy B-day Rodney!!
Go Speed Racer, Go Speed RACER! GO SPEED RACER GO!!!!
Happy Birthday my boy!
Post a Comment