Saturday, April 25, 2009

My baby boy is 3!

Rodney Matthew Broschinsky was born on April 25, 2006! He was born at 8:37 a.m and was 9 lbs 3 oz. They said that he was 20.5 inches but when we went in for his 2 wk check up they measured him twice and said he was 23 in and that the Hospital must of messed up because there was no way he grew that much in 2 weeks.

Rodney you are the sweetest boy I have ever known. You are such a blessing to our family. I am so proud of you and proud to be your mom. You have brought your dad, sisters and me so much joy. You are getting so BIG and strong. I love how much you say "I love you" to all of us. I hope you always remember how much we love you. I love your BIG brown eyes, your sweet little voice and how much you love to snuggle.

Rodneys first Easter outfit, what a stud!

Cute little feet

Look at those BIG eyes!

I love this picture!

My little Boy!

He was and still is such a sweetie!

I love newborn babies!

Its crazy how fast they grow up! Karlee was 2 1/2 when her baby brother was born.

What an angel

What a proud Daddy!

I love this picture! It looks like she is feeding him a bottle :)

Karlee is such a great big sister to her brother!

Me ready to pop! This picture was at our old house.
Me and my precious son!

6 comments:

Brett And Tiffani said...

That is so sweet. I cannot believe how big his eyes were. I guess he's grown into them. He was such a darling baby.

Ball Family said...

Happy Birthday Rodney! He is so cute. I hope he had a great day.

Doug and Amanda said...

Oh, those pictures are Great! I really love the one of his feet! SO CUTE!!!!

*A* said...

Thanks for sharing your birthday with us Rodney! We sure love you and so proud of that GOAL!!!! You are soooo awesome!

Matt Bro said...

I love that lil' boy so much! Rodney thanks for being ours!

periwinkle4 said...

That IS so sweet. What a cute boy!