Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Soccer Game

The final score was 10-0! We won! Karlee scored 6 goals, she had so much fun. I don't know why the other coach didn't want to play with a goalie but I bet he regretted that decision later :) The last quarter I told Karlee to stay back by our goalie just so the other kids would get to play more, the other team never made it down to our side of the field so she was taking a break. Rodney ran so much that shortly after we got home and ate dinner he asked to go to bed! That was great he never does that! I love watching the kids play soccer its so much fun. Emily really wanted to get out there and play too:)

4 comments:

*A* said...

WE NEED PICTURES!!!!! Way to go Karlee!!!

Griffiths said...

Way to go karlee and Rodney!!! We can't have goalies in our league. So glad they had a great time and that Rodney had such a wonderful birthday. Thanks for the play date the other day, it was great. Need to do it again.

Matt Bro said...

Karlee and Rodney... You rock!

periwinkle4 said...

Great score! what fun!