Friday, May 8, 2009

Kids Haircuts

Well I took the kids to our favorite place to get there haircuts, Cookie Cutters. They love to go down the slide and play the video games while they wait for each other. This is the first time Rodney didnt scream I was soooooo happy! The lady said its because he is 3 yrs old and he is a big boy. I was so proud of him! Rodney needed a haircut really bad, Emily her bangs and Karlee needed a good trim. Well they ended up chopping off a ton of Karlees hair and neither of us realized how much cuz of course they do it all fancy. When I took it out to wash it she was soooo upset. I told her she still looked pretty but she is really mad that they cut it so short. I know its just hair and it will grow back but honestly I was a little bugged myself. We had talked about her growing out her hair really long and cutting it to her shoulders to donate it, so I guess the process will just take longer, but she is still mad about it. Sorry Karlee!

2 comments:

Brett And Tiffani said...

I love Emily's bangs. She's so cute. You'll have to take a shot of how short Karlee's hair is so we can see.

Ball Family said...

Oh my gosh, Emily looks so old! She's so cute!