Thank goodness I have an amazing husband who babied me all day. I am so grateful for how much he loves me. When I was getting ready Matt said lets just throw on some P.J.'s and go wake up the kids. I had a vase full of flowers from our tree outside that I have really been enjoying how beautiful they were and how good they smelled. I love flowers. Then we got up the kids and they really wanted me to open 1 present before church so I did and I was so surprised that they had bought me a new dress. It is so beautiful!!! Then we went to our church and Grandma and Papa Bro, Kirsten, and Tom and Jentry all came to watch Karlee sing 2 songs for Mothers Day with the primary. It was so sweet. Then in our ward all the men took over the womens callings so we could go to Sunday school and Relief Society. It was so great!
Then we came home Nate and Julie joined us. Matt and the kids got me Bride Wars and Twilight plus a card that sung a Celine Dion song. Matt doesn't like Twilight or Celine Dion so I knew he really really loved me :) Brownie points for him. Matt and his dad made shake and bake chicken, broccoli and cauliflower, mashed potatoes, rolls, and cake. It was a wonderful mothers day. I feel so blessed to have 3 beautiful and healthy children and an amazing husband who loves me unconditionally. I hope he always knows thats how much I love him too.

more pictures to follow these were just too cute!
Then we came home Nate and Julie joined us. Matt and the kids got me Bride Wars and Twilight plus a card that sung a Celine Dion song. Matt doesn't like Twilight or Celine Dion so I knew he really really loved me :) Brownie points for him. Matt and his dad made shake and bake chicken, broccoli and cauliflower, mashed potatoes, rolls, and cake. It was a wonderful mothers day. I feel so blessed to have 3 beautiful and healthy children and an amazing husband who loves me unconditionally. I hope he always knows thats how much I love him too.

more pictures to follow these were just too cute!
7 comments:
Happy Mother's Day! I'm still praying that you can make amends with Mom and Dad. They sure do love you (they tell me all the time) and they really miss the kids. I support you in whatever you decide but I REALLY long to be a family again.
Love ya,
Andra
**Please don't be offended...I'm just sharring my thoughts with you**
I know how you feel, I'm not offended. However the ball is in her court she knows she has to admit she has a problem and get help if she wants to see the kids again. I need it to be safe for them. I love you though :)
I'm glad that you had a great day. I hope one of the pictures that follows shows you in the dress!
I hope you had a great day and I can understand your feelings. Yes, we want a picture of you in the dress. What a great gift. YOu have an amazing little family. Thanks for your friendship, call me anytime you need anything and we need to get together again.
It sounds like you had a day of relaxation and pamper. I'm glad someone did, it wasn't me. :) I'm sorry to hear about your folks. I had no idea. I hate that I didn't see your dress. Let me know when you wear it again. I love to wear new stuff.
oh step....i can relate....your children need positive and uplifting pears. good for you for focusing on you and your childrens well being. yelling and anger is somthing kids never forget!
miss your goodies and smiling face
I'm so glad that your own "cute little family" made it very special for you!
Post a Comment