So part of signing up the kids for soccer meant we got 4 free tickets to a Real Salt Lake Soccer Game (and Emily was free)!!!! We have never been to one before and it was a ton of fun! I was pleasantly surprised how well the kids did and since we got our tickets so early we were in Row 18 center field, the seats were amazing, the game lasted for 2 and 1/2 hrs and it was a beautiful day. It was so fun to get to do that as a family!
Karlee and I got new hats :)
We lost 0-2 :( Thats ok we had a ton of fun!

I love spending time with my family, that is my favorite thing to do! You can see in this picture they cut about 5inches instead of 2! I think she looks cute but she is still mad about it.
2 comments:
You guys look super cute in your hats! I'm glad you got them, I love them on you guys! The soccer game looks fun too
Glad you're able to get out and do some fun things! Everyone looks so happy!
Post a Comment