
I love this girl soooooo much!!!!! Laleh and I have been best friends since we were 14! She has always been my best friend and also a nurturing mother to me. I love her so much. She has the kindest heart and is such an amazing friend. Since we graduated from High School we have tried very hard to stay in touch through the phone, email, texting and my favorite her coming to our home :) She is a flight attendant so she tries to come as much as she can (which isn't enough) but I will take what I can get. :)
Last month she came and stayed a couple of days with us and we realized we hadn't seen each other in 3 yrs! It was so much fun to catch up. We even got a babysitter one night and went out and got a bite to eat and watched a movie. I haven't laughed that hard in years!
She is the type of friend that you can hang out with in your PJ's all day and talk until midnight before you realized you didn't eat all day! Words can't express how much I love her and how much she has been there for me. I am so grateful to know her and have her in my life. Laleh you define the meaning to the word "true friendship." Thank you for always being there for me. I love you so much!
P.S I still think we look like "you know what" in that picture of us holding the kids. hahahahaha!

2 comments:
You guys are HOT!!!!!!!!!
I love this! An old friend is the best. Trish and I went out last week and I remember feeling totally at peace being with my BFF and being myself 100%. Love Laleh and you Both!
Post a Comment