I don't let the kids eat in there rooms too much or we would never eat together as a family. So on a special occasion I let them eat in the girls room it is a Big deal and very exciting! They love to eat at the kids table in there!
That is cute picture of them all, it reminds me of me and my siblings doing the same thing. my dad is making a table and chair set for my girls, I am so excited for them to get it christmas day!!
3 comments:
Too fun! They love it when we bend the rules a little!
That is cute picture of them all, it reminds me of me and my siblings doing the same thing. my dad is making a table and chair set for my girls, I am so excited for them to get it christmas day!!
Love Karlee's hair and all of the cheesy grins! Miss you guys so much! Can't wait to visit next week!
Post a Comment