Friday, October 30, 2009

Sick Halloween

Its been a rough week. Last week Emily and Rodney both had croup. Yesterday I took Emily to the Dr and she has an eye infection, a sinus infection and an ear infection. I feel so bad for her. We have Matts annual Halloween Party at his work and I wish it was next week so I could stay in bed. I'm so exhausted. I told Matts mom to feel free to come and kidnap my children! :) Then we have a fun ward party tonight with chili, cinnamon rolls, and trunk or treating that Emily and I will miss. Then tomorrow I have to work from 9-6 then trick or treating maybe Em and I will stay home again?? Sunday church and then I have to work 2-10 then make some cookies for my nieces birthday and her party on Monday then I babysit Tue and Thur. I'm feeling a bit drained and Halloween hasn't even officially started! Pictures to follow! :)

4 comments:

*A* said...

Major bummer dude~!

J♥M said...

I guess it's Happy Hell-oween! I sure hope she gets to feeling better real quick. It's no fun to miss a fun event!

Unknown said...

Steph, you are an amazing Mom and if anyone can take care of sicks kids, work, make cookies, keep a 32 yr old kid out of trouble, and stay sane, it is you. Love ya! And tell them cute little kids of yours we love em' too and miss em loads and heaps!

Doug and Amanda said...

I hope everyone is feeling better now and that the sickies move on from your home... Hang in there...