Anyway we have always trimmed Emilys bangs but this was her First Haircut. I almost cried. I hated to see her long curls cut off!!! Everyone always ask if I curl her hair and I never do its naturally curly but it was turning into a V shape and needed it really bad. Hopefully it will stay curly. She looks so BIG!

Karlees hair looked so cute. She told them pigtails I told them something fancy and she was happy with the outcome. Rodney handsome like always!

Look at that Beautiful hair!
Oh my baby is growing up!!!
My baby is so beautiful! I love her eyes!
3 comments:
She looks so adorable! Whitney is going next week...I'm sad too!
The haircuts look great. I have only cut the girls hair 3 times and I did it everytime. I just trim the ends to keep it so I can brush through it. Derek keeps wanting me to cut it but I can't do it. IT is so nice having it long and being able to do so many different things with it.
Gotta love a happy place! They all look great! Way to find a better deal!
Post a Comment