Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter

We went to St. George over Easter and got to show the kids the St. George Temple. It was so beautiful. We watched an Easter movie at the visitors center. It was about a little boy who's dad died and he was struggling and went to go stay with his Grandpa for awhile. We felt the spirit so strong. Karlee cried forever. She was so worried about me dying. I reminded her that we believe familys can be together forever.

St. George Temple

It was raining while we were inside so we got to see a rainbow when we came out.

Brigham Youngs home





Can you imagine using this kitchen?

his wife's hat

6 comments:

Sara said...

That picture of the temple with the rainbow is AMAZING! You wouldn't be willing to share would you?

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

I can't get over how amazing Matt is! The pictures are INCREDIBLE. I'm wondering if you just need to be an artist at heart fo be good behind the camera. If that's the case...I'm screwed!

Stephanie said...

Sara you are so cute. You can copy it or if you need me to email it to you let me know, but copying it would be faster :)

J♥M said...

What a great trip! It's nice to get away and do something different sometimes. Love the pics and how sweet that the movie was so touching.

periwinkle4 said...

Those pictures are incredible! What a great trip and a great lesson too. And I have always loved the St. George temple. : )

Kellie Larsen said...

I am sad I didnt get to see ya! looks like you had fun!