Emily was so excited to watch daddy get her "purple" ready!
She did not get up even once!!
She is usually the first one up and now she is sleeping in until 9am. I love it!
So proud!
She kept saying "My purple Big Girl bed, I love it" It was so cute.
I love my Emma Lous
Emily has been getting sad that she doesn't get to do soccer or dance so I keep telling her next yr. but these are some cute pictures of CC her best friend and her.
Emily so Beautiful
Emily and CC best friends
Oh I love these 2 girls!
8 comments:
Wow you have been busy! Love the updates, your kids are so cute! What a fun time in your lives! I am curoius about the big girl bed though, are there rails all around the bed? I can't really tell from the pictures, it looks really cute, and we were kindof starting to look into "big kid beds" so I am curious?
WOW! That's an exciting week!
Emily really does look so happy in her big girl bed!
Good job Emma loooooooooooooous!!! Seriously those are some dang cute pics. Good job Matt, I need to really jump on the photography wagon with you!
So cute! I'm thinking about that with Elianna. She might be a little too young still. Good luck.
Amanda: It only has mini short rails on the side. It doesn't go all the way down the bed. She loves it. She has been sleeping an hr longer :)
Your kids are growing up so fast! They are all georgous!
Hmmm, thanks for the info, I am definately going to have to look into the mini rail thing, and Lucky You and EXTRA hour!!! WOOT WOOT what a fabulous investment!
What beautiful girls! And it really is a happy-sad thing for us moms to see how fast the kids grow, isn't it?!
Post a Comment