Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Karlee lost her first tooth and soccer


So Karlees tooth has officially been loose for a month. The last few days I have been telling her we have got to get that thing out! So she has been trying really hard to pull it out. Well Monday I told her it was coming out. We got home from her doing a commercial and I told her to try 3 times then I got to try 3 times. On my second pull I heard it move and it started to bleed a ton. I told her I would give her icecream. When she got it to stop I asked her if I could try 1 more time and it came right out. She was so happy she laughed so hard. The tooth fairy brought her a dollar and she was really happy.

Karlee and Rodney started soccer and her first 2 games she scored both games. They are both having so much fun playing. We have already had 2 rain out days so hopefully it will warm up so the kids will keep playing.


Karlee has 3 other friends from school on her team!

Go Karlee
My cute little soccer girl
Go team blue birds
This is Karlee signing I love you.
She looks so BIG! (grown up)
There coach is really great!

3 comments:

natebro said...

I'm getting really excited to see you guys! I really miss you and matt and the kids! Karlee and Rodney look pretty awesome in their soccer uniforms! And, did you hire a professional to take these photos 'cause dang! they look good!

J♥M said...

I love that she finally got her turn to lose a tooth!
How fun for her to make some goals too! I don't know how you do it having your kids doing all these amazing things!

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

Kar Kar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look so stinking cute with that little guy gone!!!!