Friday, January 28, 2011

Mason's Blessing

January 16, 2011 Matt blessed Mason. I was so happy that my dad could make it up! This was the first time he was able to come up for the blessing of one of my kids and it really meant a lot to me. Matt, my Dad, Uncle Adam, Uncle Matt, Papa Bro, Uncle Tom and the Bishopric all were there to bless him. It was a beautiful blessing.

Afterwards our family and our close friends the Dalton's came over and we ate some yummy food. It was a beautiful day and I was so grateful that my parents were able to make it. I meant to get a family picture and then some with my parents and Mason and Matts parents and Mason but I had mastitis and was in a lot of pain so I forgot to do it.

My Dad, Mason and Karlee

My amazing friend Jean

Little Karlee and her baby brother

I love him!

Sorry some of the pictures are sideways I couldn't get it to turn.

I loved his blessing outfit it was so soft and warm.
This blanket was made for him by my friend April, isn't it amazing!

I think he is going to have blue eyes like his mama!

4 comments:

Julie said...

This little boy has my heart! My goodness. His face! Those eyes and that hair! I am so sad we could not be there for the blessing! I adore his blessing outfit. So so sweet and precious. One day we will live close again! Love you guys!

Doug and Amanda said...

Oh, he is so cute! I just can't believe all that hair! Adorable, and the sunbeam, what a cute girl! Hope you are doing better...

*A* said...

So sweet. I'm so glad we were able to spend the whole day with family. I love times like that. I also love the pictures of the baby. What a sweet boy!!!

J♥M said...

He's adorable! My Mat tells everyone how horrible I was to not share Mason!!! But I loved every minute he was in my arms! I so wish I could just walk over and take him for awhile! I love how chill he is! I didn't have 1 baby that was as calm as he is! Love you guys! So glad we were able to share this special day with all of you!