Tuesday, January 11, 2011

There gone!


OK so I'm not going to blog every time the kids loose a tooth but this was a Huge deal! A few months ago, yes I said Months. Karlee was trying to open some toy with her teeth and she knocked her top 2 teeth loose. They were bleeding and bruised and ever since they have hurt her. When her other 3 were loose she loved to wiggle them and have me try and pull them out. But she would never let me touch these 2.
Sunday I decided they were coming out. She was having problems eating and one looked like it was pushed forward it was getting sick! So she cried but I pulled it out and she was so happy. Then the next day I noticed her other tooth was hanging by one side. So it was coming out too. She would not let me touch it but she couldn't get it out. I said I get 2 tries and if I get it we are going out to ice cream this week. I got it on the second pull. It was bleeding pretty bad but she said it felt a ton better! Wahoo they are finally gone and a new one was already growing in in its place! The tooth fairy was busy this week, but she usually gets 1 dollar per tooth and she must of felt bad that these hurt her so bad cuz she got 2 dollars per tooth this time :)

4 comments:

Sara said...

yahoo for the toothfairy...or the mullanator!

Can the toothfairy come to my house. I could use that kind of cash around here!

*A* said...

What the crap! You didn't tell me! That is awesome!

J♥M said...

Love the rich toothfairy! How fun that she gets to go for ice cream!! She's adorable! Yay Karlee!

Julie said...

Well I LOVE reading about all details of your lives! Even the ins and outs of lost teeth and toothfairies! LOVE and MISS you guys!