Friday, January 28, 2011

My little Sunbeam



Wow my little angel is growing up! Jan 2ND she officially moved out of nursery into Sunbeams. She has been my baby for the last 3yrs and now she is a big sister! I love her so much. She is so funny. She is very independent but since she became a Big Sister she has wanted mama a lot more so I have really enjoyed that. She was so excited to go with the big kids. I was sad that I couldn't see her go into her class, I was at home with the baby, but Matt said she ran right in and was so happy!
Emily is so smart she can count to 20, knows her ABC's and recognizes each letter, she can spell Mom, Dad, Karlee, Rodney, Emily, purple,red, she loves to dance and sing. She loves to make up songs like "I like to believe in myself." When she said the prayer the other day she said, "please help me to go to dance and for mom to make milk for Mason." It was so sweet and funny. She is so much fun to have in our family. Emily I love you!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Don't you think her smile and the way she is standing in those pictures looks like Susan? I really do! It's like I can see that little bit of her not in looks but stance! I can't believe how big she! She is absolutely delightful!

*A* said...

She is simply beautiful!

J♥M said...

She has so much spunk!