My Best Friend
Ok I dont know anyone in the world who would get on an airplane in Virginia fly across the US to Ut while 6 months pregnant just to see there best friend for 9hrs and then fly back. Well I have one of the best friends in the world! She is so special and amazing to me. She is due with her first baby in May and I just had my baby 6wks ago and she wanted so bad to see him before she wasnt able to fly anymore. It meant the world to me that she came. We all of course wish she could of stayed longer but I was so so so happy to see her. We met right before we turned 14. She has been there for me through everything and I love her so much. I cant wait for her to have her son and I cant wait to meet him! Thanks again Laleh for coming! Love you!
Oh she is so Adorable!
1 comment:
Lucky
Post a Comment