Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Party

Every year my sister throws a Valentines party. 14 Ladies are invited, I say ladies because I told Emily its only for girls and she said but I'm a girl and then I had to clarify it was for Ladies. You bring 14 of the same gift and you come home with 14 different gifts. Its a fun chance to get out of the house and have some girl time. My sister is so much fun and is amazing at throwing partys. I am sure they are stressful but she does such an amazing job. I think she should be a party planner because she is so creative.


Amazing huh!

The fun things we came home with!



*** I brought carmel apples I will post a picture of that later today, I just had to get caught up!

2 comments:

*A* said...

I'm the BOMB!

J♥M said...

I'm jelous you get to live by your sister and have so much fun together!