Saturday, February 12, 2011

Super Market Sweep

Matt and his team at work won a grocery shopping spree. For 2min you and your partner could run and get up to 150$ in groceries. It was one of the best incentives his work has ever done. I was pretty nervous since I just had a c-section 6 1/2 weeks ago but it was so much fun.

We ended up getting 11 smart choice meals, 6 Danimals yogurt drinks, 1 gogurt, 4 boxes of caprisuns, 2 pkg of Reese's P.B cups, 2 huge boxes of nutrigrain bars, 2 boxes of donuts, 2 pkgs of steaks, and 7 pkg of jerky. The 2 min went by fast and we had to be back up front at the 2min. So at 30sec we were on the opposite side of the store and were running like crazy people back. All this food for free was such a Huge blessing!

4 comments:

Sara said...

That is Awesome! Did they close down the store for this? What store was it?

Stephanie said...

It was at Maceys and no we had to run through the customers that made it even harder :)

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

I think that is SOOOO awesome! I wish you had a picture of you guys taking off and running like mad!

J♥M said...

That is one awesome blessing! And what a fun thing to do together! You guys are awesome! So glad to hear that some bosses like to make fun for their employees!