Rodney had made a rainbow out of different colored four leaf clovers and he said Teacher Pat said that if you hang it up the leprechaun will leave you a treat. Well usually the Leprechaun plays tricks on us so when I opened the microwave I was surprised to find there were cupcakes, that made Rodney soooo happy.
We had shaken bake chicken, brussel sprouts and this fruit rainbow I made. Also the kids cute little cousins Lindsey and Whitney sent the kids some "gold" in the mail. That was a fun surprise!
Our Fruit Rainbow *** Of course Karlee asked where the Indigo was, haha
Cupcakes with rings in them :)
Cute bags of gold from cousins :)
4 comments:
You are adorable! Where is the picture of your cute kiddos in "Green"? LOOOOOOOOOVE your rainbow. What a super cute idea!!
Steph,the food looks so good,your kids are lucky to have a mom like you,mason is getting so big,i am missing out on so much.love mom
I love the rainbow and the wonderful job you do of making life so much fun for your kids! They grow up so fast and these are the fun things that they'll love to look back on and remember!
I love St. Patrick's Day!
Post a Comment