Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mason is 3 mths old!


WOW I cant believe he is already 3mths old. He is getting so BIG so fast. He is such a good and happy baby. I love him soooooo much. Mason we are so glad that you are in our family. You sure have some Awesome hair!

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

Not only is he adorable, but wow! What a cool outfit! He must have people in his life who are AWESOME to buy him such AWESOME clothes. heh heh. I love that kid. What a cutie!!

*A* said...

I. LOVE. HIM.

Leah said...

Matt,you look so good,keep up the good job,wish i could do as good on a diet,haha mom clements

J♥M said...

I love that shirt!!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big he is, and he is so handsome! I love him and you all so much and can't wait to see all of you again!