Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mason turns 5months old and gets his first haircut

Happy 5 months old Mason! Wow I never thought I would have a baby get a haircut this little. When we got there the lady said does he want a movie and I said no thanks. Then she said ok why don't we have him sit here. I laughed and said he is 5 months old today he cant sit. She was like, Oh my gosh I thought he was older with all that hair. Nope hes a tiny baby. :)


Before the hair cut

I was trying to show how long it was but he was wiggly.

My baby, getting his first haircut. I cant believe it!


I kept saying, not too much. I was so worried!

This is his after picture. He looks so cute! I was happy with his haircut. The girls got there haircut too but this was his Big Day! I cant believe you are 5 months old. Mason we love you so much. You are such a happy little dude. We are so blessed to have you in our family.



What a Stud!

6 comments:

*A* said...

I love this post! What a cutie!!

Leah said...

Stephanie,Mason is so cute,I laughed so hard when i seen this post,he really looks like he is one.mom

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh little Mason is growing so fast. He is so adorable, I love his expressions. His hair is amazing, I still can't believe how much he has. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Mason getting a hair cut!!!? That is amazing! The hair dresser probably thought, "Lady, a child with this much hair has got to be old!" What a surprise....five months old. Thanks for posting the pictures. They are all darling and the kids are absolutely photogenically adorable. Love you all so much!
Susan

periwinkle4 said...

You really do make adorable children. What amazing hair! We loved all of the cute faces he was making too!

J♥M said...

That reminds me of when I got Kamarie's hair cut at 3 months, but she had to sit on my lap. He's so cute!